Welcome to My Podcast!

Oops! I did a thing. 

Now hear me out beyond this urban slang phrase. It has only taken me 10 years to finally accomplish a podcast. It all started over 10 years ago when I was invited by one of the local morning radio hosts to join him to chat about one of the local upcoming wine events. It was a lot of fun, and my first visit to broadcasting must have been a success as I was invited back several times. 

Shortly after my first guest visit to the morning radio show, I started looking into podcasting. There wasn't the variety of tools as there are today. Most of the programs were difficult to read and once you figured out that program, I discovered one had to add a few more programs to the first program to accomplish the final goal. Every year I would get inspired to research how to podcast and finally last year I discovered a few simple tools and programs that finally put me here... 

And welcome to my first podcast. We'll be discussing more than wine. Let's also 
chat about food, home, books, and lifestyle trends, and I promise only less than a minute of national news and politics. Join me on your favorite podcast apps while I continue to bring to the listening audience topics to ponder and topics to entertain. 

Woman in Wine Country 

Comments

Popular Posts