Life Moves Pretty Fast

“Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” ― Ferris Bueller

It's so true. Last week I was checking out my many rose bushes and wondering when they would bloom. They seem late this year. 

A few days later I was outside chasing one of my little dogs. She is losing her hearing and sight, but I swear her little legs are running faster than ever. It's never been like her to run off. While I was running after her (or more like hobbling and limping) I noticed a couple of bushes with a few roses. 

After I got the pup settled and inside, I went back out to cut a few roses. The bees even took pity on me and allowed me to cut some of their sage blossoms. I placed the pretty little vase from my Mother's collection by a few Paris mementos. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts